Does smoking affect the senses of taste and smell?

Regular smokers often find that their senses of taste and smell will gradually fade. That results from the tar that coats their tongue and nasal passages. This may not be noticeable to a smoker until after he or she quits smoking and begins to notice changes in how foods taste and smell.

Continue Learning about Impact Of Nicotine Addiction On The Body

How does smoking affect chronic pain?
Smoking may affect your level of chronic pain and may also affect how well your treatment of chronic...
How does smoking affect women’s risk of heart disease?
SCAISCAI
If you smoke, the good news is you can do something right now to reduce your risk for cardiovascular...
How Does Smoking Affect My Skin Health?
How Does Smoking Affect My Skin Health?
How Does Smoking Affect Women's Risk of Heart Disease?