Why are pancakes unhealthy?

That large stack of pancakes with syrup is a plateful of refined carbohydrates that rapidly increases your blood sugar and harmful triglycerides to raise your risk of heart disease. Guys who binge on white-flour goods have a greater chance of sudden death from heart attack. (A small stack of pancakes delivers the equivalent of four servings of bread.)

A better breakfast option is a whole-grain English muffin with ham and eggs. If you must eat flapjacks, make them with whole-grain flour, walnuts, and berries, and go easy on the syrup.

Continue Learning about Health Value Of Foods

Is Ghee Actually Good for Your Health?
Is Ghee Actually Good for Your Health?
A number of diets, like the Ketogenic (Keto) and Whole30, tout ghee as a healthier alternative to butter. But ghee—which is a common ingredient in man...
How Can I Choose Healthy Takeout Foods?
How Can I Choose Healthy Takeout Foods?
Why Should I Eat Black Rice?
Why Should I Eat Black Rice?
Is It OK to Eat Only a Small Amount of Junk Food?