How can I store pistachio nuts?

Vandana  R. Sheth
To better maintain the freshness and quality, pistachios should be stored in air-tight containers. Shelled pistachios can be stored in the refrigerator for upto 3 months. Unshelled pistachios can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 months or freezer for upto a year.

Continue Learning about Food Storage & Health

How should kale (collards) be stored?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Kale should be stored in the refrigerator crisper wrapped in a damp paper towel or placed in a perfo...
What is the best way to store my melons?
Store melons, once they've ripened, in a warmer zone of the refrigerator. Wash the outside of a ...
How should I store spinach to retain nutritional value?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Spinach is packed with powerful nutrients and is a good source of folate, beta-carotene, iron and vi...
How should tofu be stored?
Tofu can be found in bulk or individual packages, both of which are refrigerated. Tofu is also sold ...