The earlier bladder cancer is diagnosed, the better the chance for a cure. If bladder cancer is caught and treated early enough with surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation, it can be cured nearly 98 percent of the time in the five years after treatment. But the longer it goes undiscovered and untreated, the chance for a cure drops swiftly. Only 15 percent of those with seriously advanced bladder cancer can expect to survive for five years.
- Q What is chemotherapy bladder instillation?
- Q What are the treatment options for Recurrent Bladder Cancer?
- Q What are side effects of chemotherapy bladder instillation?
- Q How can palliative care treat bladder cancer?
- Q How should I prepare for chemotherapy bladder instillation?
- Q How effective is chemotherapy in treating bladder cancer?