It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. You can give yourself an orgasm through masturbation. Masturbation involves sexually stimulating yourself by touching your sex organs. For many people, masturbation is a good way to discover what feels good and to learn how to have orgasms. Once you find things that feel good on your own, you can use those techniques when you're with a partner to help you have an orgasm.
- Q How can I cope with delayed ejaculation?
- Q How can I achieve the best orgasm?
- Q Can women climax easier if they're relaxed?
- Q How can I reach orgasm if my partner has premature ejaculation?
- Q What medications can cause delayed ejaculation?
- Q Can alcohol cause delayed ejaculation?