It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. You can give yourself an orgasm through masturbation. Masturbation involves sexually stimulating yourself by touching your sex organs. For many people, masturbation is a good way to discover what feels good and to learn how to have orgasms. Once you find things that feel good on your own, you can use those techniques when you're with a partner to help you have an orgasm.
- Q Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?
- Q Can women climax easier if they're relaxed?
- Q How can I achieve the best orgasm?
- Q How long does it typically take to achieve orgasm?
- Q What kind of emotional factors can affect my ability to orgasm?
- Q What are psychological causes of delayed ejaculation?