It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. You can give yourself an orgasm through masturbation. Masturbation involves sexually stimulating yourself by touching your sex organs. For many people, masturbation is a good way to discover what feels good and to learn how to have orgasms. Once you find things that feel good on your own, you can use those techniques when you're with a partner to help you have an orgasm.
- Q Can I have an orgasm without realizing it?
- Q How can I help my partner have a female orgasm?
- Q Can orgasms be caused by anything other than sex?
- Q Why should my partner see a doctor if he has delayed ejaculation?
- Q How can I cope with delayed ejaculation?
- Q How does age affect the ability to orgasm?