Can I give myself an orgasm?

It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. You can give yourself an orgasm through masturbation. Masturbation involves sexually stimulating yourself by touching your sex organs. For many people, masturbation is a good way to discover what feels good and to learn how to have orgasms. Once you find things that feel good on your own, you can use those techniques when you're with a partner to help you have an orgasm.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

Achieving Orgasm

Achieving Orgasm

A satisfying sex life doesn't require orgasm, but having an orgasm has its own rewards. Knowing your body and what gives you sexual pleasure can help you communicate your needs to your partner, enhancing sexual intimacy and helpin...

g you to climax. Sometimes delayed ejaculation, or premature ejaculation, may affect the male orgasm. Being open with your partner and your doctor can help solve any sexual problems. Learn more about achieving orgasm with expert advice from Sharecare.