It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. You can give yourself an orgasm through masturbation. Masturbation involves sexually stimulating yourself by touching your sex organs. For many people, masturbation is a good way to discover what feels good and to learn how to have orgasms. Once you find things that feel good on your own, you can use those techniques when you're with a partner to help you have an orgasm.
- Q How can I have an orgasm during sex?
- Q Can alcohol cause delayed ejaculation?
- Q What do male orgasms feel like?
- Q How can I have an orgasm if I’ve never have had one?
- Q How can I help my partner have a female orgasm?
- Q Do orgasms affect men differently than women?