It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. You can give yourself an orgasm through masturbation. Masturbation involves sexually stimulating yourself by touching your sex organs. For many people, masturbation is a good way to discover what feels good and to learn how to have orgasms. Once you find things that feel good on your own, you can use those techniques when you're with a partner to help you have an orgasm.
- Q How can I help my partner have a female orgasm?
- Q As a man, how can I help my partner reach orgasm?
- Q What medications can cause delayed ejaculation?
- Q Can women climax easier if they're relaxed?
- Q How can I give a woman an orgasm without intercourse?
- Q What is delayed ejaculation?