It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. You can give yourself an orgasm through masturbation. Masturbation involves sexually stimulating yourself by touching your sex organs. For many people, masturbation is a good way to discover what feels good and to learn how to have orgasms. Once you find things that feel good on your own, you can use those techniques when you're with a partner to help you have an orgasm.
- Q How can I reach orgasm if my partner has premature ejaculation?
- Q How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
- Q Can alcohol cause delayed ejaculation?
- Q What is delayed ejaculation?
- Q Why should my partner see a doctor if he has delayed ejaculation?
- Q How does age affect the ability to orgasm?