Are there any side effects of One-a-Day Women’s multivitamin?

All medicines are capable of producing side effects, and One-a-Day Women's multivitamin is no exception. Possible side effects include: headaches, stomach upset and a bad taste in the mouth. Symptoms of an allergic reaction (chest tightness, trouble breathing, rash, itching, facial swelling, hives and swelling in the mouth or throat) warrant immediate medical attention. When taken at recommended doses by healthy adults, most multivitamins can be taken with few problems, but check in with your healthcare provider regarding any One-a-Day Women's multivitamin side effects to be on the safe side.

Continue Learning about Vitamins

Banned Ingredients Still Found in Supplements
Don’t believe everything you hear when it comes to health supplements. It’s important to sleuth out -- and avoid -- harmful products advertised on TV,...
What are some supplements available for improving my brain health?
Lisa Marie RosatiLisa Marie Rosati
Here is a list of herbs that I use in to make a brain tonic. Used together they create a synergistic...
7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need
7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need
Hit the kitchen before you head to the pharmacy—you can get nearly all your essential vitamins and minerals from food. Nearly 68 percent of Americans ...
Which Vitamins Are Most Important for Healthy Skin?