Should I take my vitamin D with vitamin C?

Vitamin C and vitamin D are found together in many multivitamins, so taking them together should not be a problem for most people. However, if you're at risk for kidney stones, consult your doctor before taking supplements. Vitamin D, vitamin C and calcium all can raise your risks for kidney stones, especially when taken in high amounts. Talk to your doctor about whether you should take vitamin supplements and, if so, which ones are the best for you.

Continue Learning about Vitamins

Folate-Rich Foods May Reduce Colon Cancer
A leafy salad loaded with broccoli never looked so good. Just see it through the eyes of a recent study. It will start to look like a delicious green ...
Should all vitamins and supplements I take be USP approved?
USP approved vitamins and supplements are a good place to start, but it's certainly not a guarantee ...
Which vitamins are important for good sex?
Which vitamins are important for good sex? L-arginine, pycnogenol, omega-3s, and vitamins C and E ei...
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
Skip the pharmacy and shop the produce department instead. About one-third of Americans take a multivitamin. These supplements typically contain a ble...