How do I foam roll my inner thigh?

Wendy Batts
Fitness
Begin by lying on your stomach with one hip slightly bent to side. Place the foam roller perpendicular to your thigh, toward your groin area. Slowly roll (about an inch per second) your inner thigh from the groin region all the way to the inside of your knee. Maintain good alignment and hold on tender spots for 30 seconds each or until the pain is reduced.

Lie on your stomach with one leg extended slightly to the side, with your knee bent.  Place the foam roll in the groin area of the extended leg and slowly roll the inner thigh, applying prolonged pressure on tender spots for roughly 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.