question

How do I foam roll my inner thigh?

National Academy of Sports Medicine
National Academy of Sports Medicine
answer
Lie on your stomach with one leg extended slightly to the side, with your knee bent.  Place the foam roll in the groin area of the extended leg and slowly roll the inner thigh, applying prolonged pressure on tender spots for roughly 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

What are up-downs?
What are up-downs? Up-Downs are excellent for building strength and power in the legs, core, low bac...
What are examples of moderate-intensity and vigorous-intensity activity?
What are examples of moderate-intensity and vigorous-intensity activity? Brisk walking is an example...
How do I perform side to side tube walking?
How do I perform side to side tube walking? Place tubing around your ankles. Keeping your feet strai...
What is an external rotation of the leg?
What is an external rotation of the leg? External rotation is rotating the anterior surface of a bon...