What are physical stressors?

Stressors are external events, including pressures in people's lives such as divorce, marriage, children, work and money. The experience of stress, however, is related to how you respond to these stressors. One person's stressor can be another person's motivator.

In today's fast-paced world, women are experiencing more stress at every stage of their lives than ever before. Juggling job pressures, family schedules, money issues, career and educational advancement and child and eldercare concerns are only a few of the common stressors confronting women.

Continue Learning about Stress

How You’re Shortening Your Life Without Even Knowing It
An alarming three out of four doctor visits are due to stress-related conditions, and one out of five Americans experience “extreme stress.” Part of ...
What Are the Health Benefits of Drinking Matcha Green Tea?
When Does Stress Begin?
When Does Stress Begin?
How Can I Deal with the Stress In My Life?