Everyone experiences stress from time to time. Unchecked, stress can cause weight gain, increase your risk of certain diseases, harm your emotional health and even add years to your looks. Fortunately, simple steps can help you cope.
Have a looming deadline, or a stressful family dinner next week? Unfortunately, sometimes stress is unavoidable. When you have a stressful event approaching, you can fortify yourself by following these tricks from Sharecare experts.Combat Stress
What Does Your Voice Say About You?
Often it's not what you say but how you say it that really matters. The Sharecare App for Androids uses special voice analysis technology to help you better understand how you communicate and identify stress patterns so you can improve your relationships.Download the App Now
Stress Less ChallengeJoin Now
Reduce Your StressIs stress hurting your body?
The percentage of illnesses and diseases
caused by stress
World Health Organization
Stress Management Q&As
Denise Dietz, MD
Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Chippenham Hospital - HCA Virginia
How are stress and cardiovascular disease related?
The association of mental stress and cardiovascular disease prognosis is well established, and mental stress is now gaining wide recognition as. . .
- Q How can the Slow Medicine Wheel of Health help me manage stress?
- Q How does the Sharecare App’s voice analysis work?
- Q What is the Sharecare App?
- Q What is Living in the Green?
- Q What can I do to cope with toxic worrying?
- Q What are the signs and symptoms of toxic worrying?
- Q What is toxic worrying?
- Q How can I use visualization to relieve stress?
- Q How can I use journaling to cope with stress?
- Q How can I use progressive muscle relaxation to help with stress?
Recent Stress Articles
Learn more about stress, including ways to cope, with these articles.
Analyzing The Presidential Debate 4 Reasons You Should Try Coloring Stop Morning Stress With These Healthy Habits Busy Woman’s Guide: An ER Doc’s Tips for Keeping Your Cool See All Articles