Everyone experiences stress from time to time. Unchecked, stress can cause weight gain, increase your risk of certain diseases, harm your emotional health and even add years to your looks. Fortunately, simple steps can help you cope.
Have a looming deadline, or a stressful family dinner next week? Unfortunately, sometimes stress is unavoidable. When you have a stressful event approaching, you can fortify yourself by following these tricks from Sharecare experts.Combat Stress
What Does Your Voice Say About You?
Often it's not what you say but how you say it that really matters. The Sharecare App uses special voice analysis technology to help you better understand how you communicate and identify stress patterns so you can improve your relationships.Learn more about the app
Money Stress?Don't Let It Age You
Try AskMDGet personalized advice to reduce your stress
The percentage of illnesses and diseases
caused by stress
World Health Organization
Stress Management Q&As
Can a diet actually cause stress?
Very low calorie or other extremely strict diets can indeed temporarily alter your genes that release stress hormones. . .
- Q How can stress affect my mental and physical health?
- Q How can I deal with the stress in my life?
- Q What is acute stress?
- Q How stressed are college students?
- Q Is having a long commute bad for my health?
- Q What are the different types of bad stress?
- Q What is toxic worrying?
- Q When does stress become distress?
- Q Does stress permanently alter my breathing patterns?
- Q How can I keep stress from interfering with my nutrition?