Everyone experiences stress from time to time. Unchecked, stress can cause weight gain, increase your risk of certain diseases, harm your emotional health and even add years to your looks. Fortunately, simple steps can help you cope.
Have a looming deadline, or a stressful family dinner next week? Unfortunately, sometimes stress is unavoidable. When you have a stressful event approaching, you can fortify yourself by following these tricks from Sharecare experts.Combat Stress
What Does Your Voice Say About You?
Often it's not what you say but how you say it that really matters. The Sharecare App uses special voice analysis technology to help you better understand how you communicate and identify stress patterns so you can improve your relationships.Download the App Now
Train Your Brain to Stress LessTry Brain Fit Life
Reduce Your StressIs stress hurting your body?
The percentage of illnesses and diseases
caused by stress
World Health Organization
Stress Management Q&As
Paul A. Schneider, DO
North Hills Hospital
How can I reduce stress in my life?
Several of your bodily organs are affected by the endocrine system when your body responds to stress. Stress can affect your cardiovascular system, it can trigger flare-ups in people with certain skin conditions such as psoriasis. . .
- Q What are the symptoms of stress?
- Q What are some ways to ease stress?
- Q When should I see a therapist to help me deal with stress?
- Q What are simple things I can do every day to relieve stress?
- Q How can I reduce stress in the workplace?
- Q What are some easy exercises to reduce stress?
- Q How can I reduce stress during my commute?
- Q How can music relieve stress?
- Q What can I do to lower stress during pregnancy?
- Q How can stress and anxiety affect pain?
Stress Reduction Action Plans
If your busy life is stressing you out, take control with our action plans.
9 Ways to Beat Stress Best Workouts for Your Stress Type Get a Grip on Everyday Stress 5 Ways to De-Stress Your Family Learn More: See All Stress Articles
Surprising Ways Stress Can Land You in the ER
Didn’t think stress itself could lead to an ER visit? You’d be surprised.
Don't let stress get out of control
Stressed out? You’re not alone. Unfortunately, stress is a part of life. Take our quiz to learn ways to make it more manageable.
Take the quiz