Everyone experiences stress from time to time. Unchecked, stress can cause weight gain, increase your risk of certain diseases, harm your emotional health and even add years to your looks. Fortunately, simple steps can help you cope.
Have a looming deadline, or a stressful family dinner next week? Unfortunately, sometimes stress is unavoidable. When you have a stressful event approaching, you can fortify yourself by following these tricks from Sharecare experts.Combat Stress
What Does Your Voice Say About You?
Often it's not what you say but how you say it that really matters. The Sharecare App uses special voice analysis technology to help you better understand how you communicate and identify stress patterns so you can improve your relationships.Learn more about the app
Money Stress?Don't Let It Age You
Try AskMDGet personalized advice to reduce your stress
The percentage of illnesses and diseases
caused by stress
World Health Organization
Stress Management Q&As
Can a diet actually cause stress?
Very low calorie or other extremely strict diets can indeed temporarily alter your genes that release stress hormones. . .
- Q How can having a nest egg reduce stress?
- Q What are some unhealthy ways women deal with stress?
- Q What are some risk factors for acute stress disorder?
- Q How can I plan for the future without worrying?
- Q Does stress turn hair gray?
- Q Why do I crave carbs when I'm stressed?
- Q How is stress diagnosed?
- Q What does stress do to our bodies?
- Q How can I keep stress from interfering with my nutrition?
- Q What are the different types of bad stress?