How do I protect myself from evil?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Total compassion leads to total forgiveness. You can't force yourself to forgive anyone. Forgiveness doesn't belong to the mind. It is a feeling of the heart.

So once again we face a paradox, for it appears that softening your heart and gently tending its wounds will protect you from evil. Building a fortress and defending yourself behind it will only make you more vulnerable. Healing your own heart is the single most powerful thing you can do to change the world. Your own transformation will enable you to withdraw so completely from evil that you contribute to it by not one word, one thought, or one breath. This healing process is like recovering your soul.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

How Do Rituals Like Chanting Contribute to Healing?