How do I know if I have premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
To find out whether you probably have premature ejaculation (PE), answer the following questions:

1. Are you unable to control when you ejaculate?
2. Do you ejaculate within a minute or less of starting intercourse or even upon penetration?
3. Have you tried various methods to deal with PE, only to have your hopes dashed?
4. Are you dissatisfied with your sex life?
5. Do you often worry about ejaculating too soon or pleasing your partner?
6. Does even foreplay often lead to ejaculation? Do you struggle with the slightest touch to your penis when you’re fooling around with a woman?
7. When you ejaculate prematurely, do you attempt to hide it (for example, if you’re still partially clothed)?
8. Do you avoid intimate situations because they could lead to premature ejaculation -- so why even bother?
9. Have you been repeatedly frustrated by your inability to satisfy a woman through intercourse?
10. Has PE damaged your relationships with women? 

If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, you could have chronic PE.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

How Can I Last Longer During Sex with Premature Ejaculation?
Can Sexual Health Issues, Such as Erectile Dysfunction, Signal Other Medical Conditions?
How Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Relationships?
What Are the Most Common Concerns Men Have About Their Sexual Health?