How can I effectively use a vibrator on my female partner?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
In the spirit of sexual “cliteracy” you can use a vibrator to get her close to the point of orgasm, or even through orgasm. When using a vibrator, don’t focus on penetration, but rather stimulation (of the vulva and clitoris). Place your hand over hers, or vice versa, and turn it into a shared experience in which she can help guide you. Hopefully, your partner already has some experience with vibes, and even has a personal favorite, but, if not, don’t sweat it. There are lots of sites which have lots of choices, and it’s worth it to spend a few extra dollars on a quality product. Brands like Jimmy Jane are considered top of the line, and while the vibration on these little gizmos can get quite intense, you’re going to want to start off with a slow easy vibe and gradually increase the intensity.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

What is chronic premature ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
For many guys, premature ejaculation (PE) is a chronic problem that they've been dealing with their ...
Why is it important for me to manage my premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
It is important to manage premature ejaculation (PE), as when a guy suffers from PE he’s rarely able...
How Might a Man React to Having Premature Ejaculation?
How Common Is Premature Ejaculation?
How Common Is Premature Ejaculation?