What is anal play?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed

Anal play is an additional sensation, different from both clitoral and G-spot sensations. If you’re interested in trying out penetration, there are three rules to successful anal penetration: relaxation, lubrication, and communication.

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Guys, What Really Makes Intimacy Sparkle?
If you’re watching a Honeymooner marathon during the holidays, you may come across this famous Ralph and Alice moment. Ralph: (to Alice) Let`s get on...
How can I tell if a man is sexually attracted to me?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
Men are hard-wired to respond to sexual attraction. It is possible that all men will find you sexual...
"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks
"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks
What Is the Most Important Tip for a Good Sex Life?