What is anal play?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed

Anal play is an additional sensation, different from both clitoral and G-spot sensations. If you’re interested in trying out penetration, there are three rules to successful anal penetration: relaxation, lubrication, and communication.

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Happy Graduation! Now: Let's Talk About Sex
If you have children who are graduating from high school and going off to college, it is time to give them “the talk.” It is not the talk that we baby...
What is retrograde ejaculation?
Normally, ejaculation cannons semen forward through a man's urethra and out the tip of his penis. Th...
How do I prevent scheduled sex from spoiling my sex life?
Hilda Y. Hutcherson, MDHilda Y. Hutcherson, MD
You may not have complete control over the days you have sex, but you can certainly change what you ...
What Factors Can Make It Difficult to Get Aroused, Even If a Woman's Sex Drive Is Fine?