How often should I do shoulder-strengthening exercises?

How often you should strengthen your shoulders depends on your goals and the current strength and stability of your shoulders. Generally speaking you should train your shoulders at least once a week. For athletes in “overhead” sports like baseball, softball, volleyball, corrective shoulder strengthening might also be necessary to be done 1-2 additional times a week.

Continue Learning about Strength Training & Exercise

Strength Training Tips for Beginners
Strength Training Tips for Beginners
Sometimes it's hard to know how much weight is enough when you're a beginner trying to start a strength-training program.  Rule of thumb: Don't start...
Why have my strength gains slowed down with each workout?
Why have my strength gains slowed down with each workout? You can be overtraining, lack of sleep or ...
What should I do if I can't complete the reps in my weight-lifting workout?
What should I do if I can't complete the reps in my weight-lifting workout? If you miss your target ...
How long of a break should I take before working the same muscle group?
How long of a break should I take before working the same muscle group? The amount of rest needed be...