How can I politely ask someone not to smoke around me?

Most people are understanding and will either put out a cigarette or move somewhere else. If they refuse, it is best for you to move somewhere else if this is possible. If you are in an area where smoking is prohibited, you should point this out to them and if they ignore it, find someone in charge to ask them to leave. You are really doing them a favor to make it difficult for them to smoke.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Can I smoke and not become addicted to nicotine?
Absolutely, but it is rare.
What does cigar smoke contain?
Dr. Vincent T DeVita JrDr. Vincent T DeVita Jr
Cigar smoke, like cigarette smoke, contains over a thousand chemicals many of which cause cancer. Th...
What color is nicotine?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Nicotine, a naturally occurring colorless liquid in tobacco, turns brown when it is burned.On averag...
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?