How do I manage my pleurisy on a daily basis?

Doctors usually prescribe medications to help alleviate the painful and uncomfortable symptoms that come with pleurisy, so one of the best ways to manage your condition is to follow your doctor's instructions about these medications. Lying on the side where your pleurisy hurts the most may provide some relief. Your doctor may also suggest that you get plenty of sleep. Talk to your doctor about other ways to manage your pleurisy.

Continue Learning about Pleurisy

How do other illnesses affect pleurisy?
The most significant way that other illnesses affect pleurisy is that they cause the condition in th...
Is pleurisy serious?
The conditions that cause pleurisy are usually more serious than the condition itself. Though pleuri...
What is pleurisy?
Pleurisy is a lung condition where the lining of your lungs and chest cavity are inflamed. The lung ...
How long does pleurisy last?
How long pleurisy lasts depends on what causes it. If the cause can be fully treated and cured, such...