Curing onycholysis is a very long process that can only begin after the underlying causes are treated. Once the underlying cause is identified and treated, it can take four to six months for your nail to reattach and grow back. It can take twice this time for toenails. Even after healing, the appearance of your nail may be changed permanently.
- Q How is onycholysis related to skin diseases?
- Q How is onycholysis related to a fungal infection?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for onycholysis?
- Q Is there a cure for onycholysis?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my onycholysis symptoms?
- Q How is onycholoysis (nail lifting) treated?