Can I take oral rehydration therapy when I am pregnant?

If you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant, you can take oral rehydration therapy. You should not need to take oral rehydration therapy if you eat a well balanced diet with ample fluids. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids while you are pregnant to prevent dehydration which can harm you and your baby. You should take oral rehydration packets along when you travel, especially to developing countries where the clean water and food supply may be inadequate.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
Are supplements safe?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
As I’ve learned more about natural therapies, I realize that some alternative therapies are viable...