How can I manage the effects of menopause?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Menopause can pose physical and mental challenges. In this video, Dr. Linda Lee and I discuss alternative and hormone-replacement therapies to ease the effects of menopause.

Continue Learning about Menopause

Alternative Treatments for Menopause
Alternative Treatments for Menopause
In 2002, the Women’s Health Initiative found that the risks of Premarin and Provera treatment for menopause outweighed the benefits. Since that time, ...
What drugs or foods may interact with hormone therapy for menopause?
Tell your doctor about any medications or supplements you're taking. The hormones estrogen and proge...
8 Changes That Come With Menopause
8 Changes That Come With Menopause8 Changes That Come With Menopause8 Changes That Come With Menopause8 Changes That Come With Menopause
Are you having sleeping problems? Hot flashes? Mood swings? Here’s what you need to know.
What Is the Average Onset Age of Perimenopause?