How can I manage the effects of menopause?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Menopause can pose physical and mental challenges. In this video, Dr. Linda Lee and I discuss alternative and hormone-replacement therapies to ease the effects of menopause.

Continue Learning about Menopause

3 Tips to Ease Menopause Symptoms
3 Tips to Ease Menopause Symptoms
Even with the recent news that hormone replacement therapy is once again okay for treating menopause symptoms, there’s plenty else you can do to manag...
What kinds of emotions may I experience during menopause?
Just as premenstrual syndrome (PMS) can trigger chocolate cravings and crankiness, fluctuating hormo...
8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause
8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause
How Can Women Minimize Hot Flashes During Menopause?