How do I perform chair lunges?

To perform a chair lunge, place your rear foot on a chair, and have your lead foot slightly in front of you. Keeping your abs and glutes tights, take a medium to long step forward and slowly lower yourself through your leading knee until your thigh is parallel to the ground. Your leading knee should not come past your toes. Once the thigh is parallel to the ground, push yourself back up using the lead leg, and then repeat the same motion. Perform the desired number of repetitions.

Continue Learning about Leg Exercises

Bye-Bye Saddlebags: How to Slim Your Outer Thighs
Saddlebags sure are handy when you're riding a horse out on the trail or zooming along on a Harley, but when you're trying to slide into your favorite...
What exercises will tone my quadriceps?
Eric OlsenEric Olsen
Here is a good quadriceps exercise: Put on your ankle weights. Sit on a stool or the edge of a s...
How should I do a side leg raise?
With a weight in your right hand and your left hand on your waist, stand with your feet together...
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt