There is some evidence that shows that coconut oil can actually lower blood pressure but due to the high amounts of saturated fat and the problems that are caused by increasing this type of fat in one's diet, it might be safe to wait until there is more solid research that supports this claim. It is always best to keep coconut oil consumption (as well as other cooking oils) to a minimum. If you are suffering from high blood pressure, it is always best to discuss further with your doctor.
- Q Is frozen food healthy?
- Q What are the health benefits of eating sardines?
- Q What are the nutritional benefits of eating whole grains?
- Q What kind of yogurt should I try for a healthier breakfast?
- Q What is the nutritional value of beans?
- Q How often should I eat nuts and seeds for optimum health?