What are the health benefits of a whole-wheat-and-peanut-butter sandwich?

The all-American sandwich is also an all-round pick-me-up, thanks to its amazingly complete mix of carbs, healthy fats, protein, and whole-grain fiber. Just make it a one-slice fold-over to cut the calories down to about 200, and use all-natural peanut butter that has no added sugar or fats. (Look for peanuts and peanuts only in the ingredients!)

From The Mind-Beauty Connection: 9 Days to Less Stress, Gorgeous Skin, and a Whole New You by Amy Wechsler.

Continue Learning about Health Value Of Foods

The Superfruit You May Not Know
The Superfruit You May Not Know
Try something different. Add a little lychee to your fruit salad. Not only will it add an exotic tickle for your taste buds, but it will tickle your t...
Are canned kipper snacks or canned sardines better for me?
For those who may not know, Kippers are split, smoked, salted herring. Learn more from our experts a...
Which is better for me, oleo or butter?
To correctly answer the question of which is better, it really depends on the amount of each you con...
What kind of foods are healthy to eat?
Healthy foods include those with polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, and other natural foods l...