What are some healthy crunchy foods?

Judy Caplan
There are lots of crunchy healthy foods. Start with fresh raw vegetables. Carrots, pea pods, jicama, and celery are as crunchy as it gets. Apples, all 720 varieties grown all over the world, and crisp pears are also great for a crunch. Whole grain crackers, pretzels, and crispy whole grain cereals are also nutritious crunch foods. Raw seeds and nuts along with popcorn also fill the crunchy bill.

Continue Learning about Health Value Of Foods

Is Ghee Actually Good for Your Health?
Is Ghee Actually Good for Your Health?
A number of diets, like the Ketogenic (Keto) and Whole30, tout ghee as a healthier alternative to butter. But ghee—which is a common ingredient in man...
How Much Yogurt Do I Have to Eat to Improve My Digestion?
What Are Some Anti-Aging Superfoods?
What Are Some Anti-Aging Superfoods?
Better Eggs for Your Eyes
Better Eggs for Your Eyes