Who suffers from eczema?

Eczema most commonly affects infants and small children; according to the National Eczema Association, it's estimated that about 90 percent of all eczema patients are diagnosed before they're 5 years old. Some outgrow the disease, but it can persist into childhood and beyond, sometimes even cropping up unexpectedly in adults for the first time.

Continue Learning about Eczema

The Link Between Genetics and Eczema
The Link Between Genetics and Eczema
While there’s no known cause of eczema, researchers believe a combination of genetic and environmental factors contribute to the condition. Learn more...
How can I help my doctor assess my eczema?
Before you see a doctor about your eczema there are a few steps you can take to make both your lives...
6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter
6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter6 Ways to Prevent Eczema Flare-Ups This Winter
Temperature changes can make eczema worse. Here's how to avoid breakouts.
Everyday Eczema Triggers
Everyday Eczema Triggers