How long can it take for me to make healthy eating habits my lifestyle?

Technically, experts say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. However, in 1 day, you can wipe out all the 5 food felons from your kitchen, pantry, and desk, start packing a healthy lunch and snacks for work, and have a healthy and hearty breakfast and dinner. Just make sure you do it again tomorrow.
As a rule of thumb, people need about three weeks to establish a new behavior pattern and about three months to make it a habit. The exact time frame will vary, depending upon a person’s motivation and the habit. For example, drinking a cup of water every morning is an easier habit to establish compared to doing 100 sit-ups before breakfast.
Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight for Kids and Teens

In a world of fast food, supersized sodas, and televised temptations, this guide shows how to buck the obesity trend currently in the national spotlight—and have fun doing it. Using a family...

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Are peanuts harmful if I eat too many?
Are peanuts harmful if I eat too many? Unless you have a peanut allergy, eating a large amount of pe...
How Can I Choose Convenience Foods That Are Healthy?
How Should I Cook with Oil When Making Healthy Meals?
What Are Common Breakfast Mistakes?
What Are Common Breakfast Mistakes?