How can I tell if I'm a habitual eater?

Dr. Mike Dow, PsyD
Addiction Medicine
Habitual eaters like to eat the same things, from the same places, in the same way, every day -- food is about convenience and habit. Watch psychotherapist Mike Dow, PsyD, explain how a habitual eater can use that trait to their dietary advantage. 

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Eat Here to Eat Less
Eat Here to Eat Less
When it comes to losing weight, it's not just about what you eat. It's also about where you eat. And nutrition experts think that if you chow down in...
How should I create a meal plan?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Create a meal plan for each week to guide your eating based on the US Department of Agriculture ...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
When Does an Odd Food Quirk Become a Health Concern?