Can we use plastic wrap or a balloon if we don't have a condom?

Absolutely not.  Do not use plastic wrap or a balloon in place of a condom.  Condoms are made specifically for protection while having intercourse. Don't risk anything without using a condom, it is not worth it. Take the time to go get condoms or try to be prepared ahead of time. 

Continue Learning about Condoms

How can I ask my boyfriend to use a condom?
Self checSelf chec
You can send a CaringCard at: http://selfchec.org/main/cardshopnew.php. It's a special kind of free ...
What's the right way to use a condom?
The best protection against any type of sexually transmitted disease (STDs) is a latex condom. Howev...
I'm allergic to latex. Can I still use condoms?
Yes, you can buy condoms that are not made with latex. Some condoms are made with different material...
What are barrier methods of contraception?
Barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, refer to methods that prevent transferrence of sp...