How could my lifestyle cause my chronic pain?

Sue Hitzmann
Fitness

Our lifestyles are the direct cause of chronic pain; the repetitive postures and movements we do every day creates connective tissue dehydration and stuck stress. Watch fitness expert Sue Hitzmann describe how the Melt Method can alleviate this pain.

Gerald M. Silverman
Chiropractic Medicine
Self-investigation, or looking at your entire lifestyle for clues as to why you might be in pain, is an extremely valuable and necessary tool in ending chronic pain. Very few doctors or therapists will take the time to sit down with you and go through an hour-by-hour examination of what you do and how it affects your spine, but if you don't go through that process, there is a good chance you are missing something very simple that is hindering your progress. The poor results seen in many chronic neck and back pain cases can be a manifestation of things people are either doing to themselves or not doing for themselves. An investigation of how you may be inadvertently contributing to the problem is a great place to begin looking for clues as to why you developed this pain and why it is not going away.
Your Miraculous Back: A Step-By-Step Guide to Relieving Neck & Back Pain

Many of us complain about our 'bad back,' but this book argues that our backs are, without exception, amazing examples of bioengineering, capable of dramatic feats of strength, flexibility, and...

Continue Learning about Chronic Pain

"Sometimes You Have to Live with It" and Other Pain Myths
For persistent pain like the stuff that comes with migraines, arthritis, and back trouble, what you don't know might be hurting you. Let's clear up so...
How can the way I move cause me chronic pain?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
Most chronic pain is the result of years of poor movement habits -- habits that have taken on the gu...
9 Ways Chronic Pain Impacts Quality of Life
9 Ways Chronic Pain Impacts Quality of Life9 Ways Chronic Pain Impacts Quality of Life9 Ways Chronic Pain Impacts Quality of Life9 Ways Chronic Pain Impacts Quality of Life
Minimize the emotional problems and physical discomfort caused by chronic pain.
What Risks, If Any, are There for Using Medical Marijuana?