Effective Paths to Real Relief
No matter what type of pain you suffer from, experts stress that relief is possible—and it’s critical for your health and wellbeing to treat your pain and not suffer in silence. We’ve gathered the info that will put you in control.
Live Better, Feel Better, Look BetterTry Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out how to manage fibromyalgia
20 percent less
Amount of stimulus women need to feel pain compared to men
Dawn Marcus, MD
Chronic Pain Q&As
Devi Nampiaparampil, MD
Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Can untreated chronic pain trigger other conditions such as sleep problems?
Poor sleep triggered by chronic pain can make pain worse, causing a cycle of worsening pain and sleep . . .
- Q Who is a candidate for a StimRouter?
- Q What is the StimRouter?
- Q What do I need to know about chronic pain?
- Q How common is chronic pain?
- Q How often should I do exercises for chronic pain?
- Q How can I commit myself to treating my chronic pain?
- Q How can the way I move cause me chronic pain?
- Q How is chronic pain different than short-lived pain?
- Q Is chronic pain a mental problem?
- Q What stretches alleviate chronic ankle pain?
Recent Chronic Pain Articles
Don't let chronic pain control your life. Take steps to manage symptoms and get relief now.
Why It Hurts During Sex Managing Pain with Social Support Outsmart Your Pain 7 Pill-Free Ways to Relieve Pain See All Articles