Aerobic exercise is any exercise that raises the heart rate and increases respiration (breathing). Some examples include walking, running, performing intervals on an elliptical machine, and a resistance training circuit that has little to no rest between exercises.
- Q What kinds of aerobic exercises can I perform?
- Q What happens to my body during hard aerobic exercise?
- Q What should I know before I try aerobics?
- Q What are the health benefits of aerobic interval training?
- Q How fast does my heart beat during aerobic exercise?
- Q How much aerobic activity should I do?