Burn pain can last anywhere from minutes to months, depending on the burn that is causing it. A minor burn may cause only fleeting burn pain that goes away within an hour. Most burn pain should dissipate within days to weeks. With more severe burns, the burn pain can be extensive and take months to heal.
- Q What are the treatment options for burn pain?
- Q How does burn pain affect the body?
- Q What are the symptoms of burn pain?
- Q How do I manage my burn pain on a daily basis?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my burn pain symptoms?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat burns?