Can carrying my cell phone in my bra put me at risk for breast cancer?

There is no proof that cell phones cause cancer, but there is clinical evidence that in some circumstances, storing a cell phone in your bra could lead to breast cancer. Watch as I explain the evidence and my opinion.

Continue Learning about Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Several types of cancer can form in the breast, making it the second most common cancer that affects American women. Breast cancer affects over 200,000 women each year. The cancer develops when abnormal cells crowd out healthy one...

s, potentially causing a lump in the breast or a bloody discharge from the nipples.