What is the connection between number of lymph nodes and breast cancer?

Dede Bonner
Health Education

Studies show that there’s a connection between the number of lymph nodes involved and how aggressive a cancer’s personality will be. Usually, the more aggressive cancers have more extensive lymph node involvement. The total number of lymph nodes involved is more important than the extent of disease within a particular lymph node.

The 10 Best Questions for Surviving Breast Cancer: The Script You Need to Take Control of Your Health

A good mind knows the right answers...but a great mind knows the right questions. And never are the Best Questions more important than after a diagnosis of breast cancer. Drawing on cutting-edge...

Continue Learning about Breast Cancer Symptoms

Symptoms of Breast Cancer You Shouldn’t Ignore
Over 281,000 new cases of breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in 2021. Aside from skin cancer, it is the most common form of cancer in the Unit...
What are the symptoms of male breast cancer?
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA)Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA)
Male breast cancer symptoms can be similar to those experienced by women and may include: Lumps ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my breast cancer symptoms?
See a doctor if you notice changes in your breast that could signal cancer - even if you've recently...
Does Breast Cancer Screening Have Value?