Will You Get Breast Cancer?
Some women discover they have breast cancer because of a lump or other symptom. In others, breast cancer isn't detectable without mammograms, scans and more tests. Since breast cancer is curable when caught early enough, it's important to spot symptoms as quickly as possible.Know the signs
Breast Cancer in the U.S.
Breast Health Facts and MythsTest Your Smarts
What It's REALLY LikeRead one woman's journey with breast cancer
1 in 8
The number of women who will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime
Breast Cancer Q&As
American Cancer Society
What can I expect when I undergo breast cancer surgery?
Depending on the likely extent of your surgery, you may be offered the choice of an outpatient procedure (where you go home the same...
- Q What kind of cancer does E!’s Giuliana Rancic have?
- Q Is breast cancer serious?
- Q What should I know about HER2-positive breast cancer?
- Q What are some less common forms of invasive ductal carcinoma?
- Q What role do female hormones play in breast cancer?
- Q What are my chances of recovering from invasive lobular carcinoma (ILC)?
- Q Is the HALO Breast Pap effective?
- Q How many men get breast cancer?
- Q Why does breast cancer sometimes spread to the underarm lymph nodes?
- Q Why has the survival rate for breast cancer increased?