Will You Get Breast Cancer?
Some women discover they have breast cancer because of a lump or other symptom. In others, breast cancer isn't detectable without mammograms, scans and more tests. Since breast cancer is curable when caught early enough, it's important to spot symptoms as quickly as possible.Know the signs
Breast Cancer in the U.S.
Breast Health Facts and MythsTest Your Smarts
What It's REALLY LikeRead one woman's journey with breast cancer
1 in 8
The number of women who will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime
Breast Cancer Q&As
American Cancer Society
What can I expect when I undergo breast cancer surgery?
Depending on the likely extent of your surgery, you may be offered the choice of an outpatient procedure (where you go home the same...
- Q What is invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC)?
- Q What are my chances of recovering from invasive mammary carcinoma (IMC)?
- Q What is male breast cancer?
- Q Is my breast cancer more likely to recur if it is HER2-positive?
- Q How common is HER2-positive breast cancer?
- Q How can I get a patient referral from a prospective breast cancer doctor?
- Q What is metastatic breast cancer?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with breast cancer?
- Q Does genetic testing for breast cancer carry any risks?
- Q How can I maximize survival from inflammatory breast cancer?