Much of this will truly depend on the individual themselves. Whether tall or short, everyone burns calories differently. If you are highly active then your body may burn more calories as your metabolism is very active. If you are sedentary then you may not burn calories as fast as you may not be moving as fast. Taller individuals may be able to cover more ground in a shorter period of time with longer strides but shorter people may walk faster. Essentially, everyone is different and the best way to figure out how many calories you burn will be to purchase an items such as a bodybugg.
- Q How can walking improve my health?
- Q What are the benefits of brisk walking?
- Q How can walking help me manage my stress levels?
- Q Why is it good to walk in the morning?
- Q What are the health benefits of walking?
- Q Is it better to walk outside or on a treadmill?