Much of this will truly depend on the individual themselves. Whether tall or short, everyone burns calories differently. If you are highly active then your body may burn more calories as your metabolism is very active. If you are sedentary then you may not burn calories as fast as you may not be moving as fast. Taller individuals may be able to cover more ground in a shorter period of time with longer strides but shorter people may walk faster. Essentially, everyone is different and the best way to figure out how many calories you burn will be to purchase an items such as a bodybugg.
- Q Can walking help me manage my depression?
- Q How can walking improve my health?
- Q Will walking help me to live longer?
- Q What are the benefits of walking with my children?
- Q How can walking improve my relationships with friends and family?
- Q How can walking benefit my mind?