Much of this will truly depend on the individual themselves. Whether tall or short, everyone burns calories differently. If you are highly active then your body may burn more calories as your metabolism is very active. If you are sedentary then you may not burn calories as fast as you may not be moving as fast. Taller individuals may be able to cover more ground in a shorter period of time with longer strides but shorter people may walk faster. Essentially, everyone is different and the best way to figure out how many calories you burn will be to purchase an items such as a bodybugg.
- Q How can walking help improve your connection to the community?
- Q What are the benefits of a nature walk?
- Q Is walking a good exercise for preventing osteoarthritis?
- Q How can walking improve my health?
- Q How much walking is good exercise?
- Q How does walking help keep my mind sharp?