How much do people spend each year on acne treatments in the United States?

If acne were not such a problem, we would not be spending more than $100 million a year for various over-the-counter products. The overall cost of health care related to the treatment of acne exceeds $1 billion annually in the United States alone. That’s a lot of money, and a lot of acne.

From The Mind-Beauty Connection: 9 Days to Less Stress, Gorgeous Skin, and a Whole New You by Amy Wechsler.

Continue Learning about Acne Treatment

What can a doctor do for my acne?
Doctors can prescribe oral or topical treatments for acne, and can also suggest more progressive...
Is there an effective way to treat acne and wrinkles?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
There are plenty of over-the-counter creams, lotions and washes. For those looking for other remedie...
What Topical Products Can Help Treat Acne Blemishes?
How Can I Get My Acne Scars Treated?
How Can I Get My Acne Scars Treated?