How can I get rid of facial scarring from acne blemishes?

The choice to have a cosmetic procedure is a personal one. While all women are beautiful in their own way, if you are considering a cosmetic procedure, you should consult a professional like a dermatologist for questions about which one is right for you. Treatments for acne scarring will vary depending upon the severity of the scars.

Continue Learning about Acne Treatment

Who is most likely to benefit from hormone therapy for acne?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
For optimal results from hormonal therapy, appropriate patient selection is key. Hormonal therapy is...
What agents are used in chemical peels to treat acne?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
Peeling agents include alpha-hydroxy acids (glycolic acid), salicylic acid, and trichloroacetic ...
What Can I Do About My Acne?
What Can I Do About My Acne?
Are There Some Home Remedies for Acne?
Are There Some Home Remedies for Acne?