Why did all these bumps suddenly form on my face?

A sudden arrival of a lot of bumpy formations on your face could be an outbreak of acne. This skin condition affects most adolescents at one time or another. However, adults are not immune to acne outbreaks. If you're experiencing a sudden outbreak, it could be your body's response to stress. No one is sure why, but it may be that hormones your body naturally produces to help you cope with stressful situations have the side effect of promoting pimples.

Continue Learning about Acne

What is the difference between acne and hidradenitis suppurativa?
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a severe form of acne that occurs around the armpits and groin area,...
What is acne?
Acne is a skin condition that includes pimples and cysts found most often on the face, back, and che...
How do I treat blackheads?
Popping a blackhead can actually affect your brain. Learn a better way to treat blackheads in th...
What's the Best Way to Clean Off Makeup at the End of the Day?