Why did all these bumps suddenly form on my face?

A sudden arrival of a lot of bumpy formations on your face could be an outbreak of acne. This skin condition affects most adolescents at one time or another. However, adults are not immune to acne outbreaks. If you're experiencing a sudden outbreak, it could be your body's response to stress. No one is sure why, but it may be that hormones your body naturally produces to help you cope with stressful situations have the side effect of promoting pimples.

Continue Learning about Acne

Avoiding Adult Acne
Avoiding Adult Acne
Won't they ever go away? As an adult, you expect pimples to be a thing of the past. But for many adults, blemishes continue to mar otherwise healthy s...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with severe acne?
If you care for a teenager or anyone else who has severe acne, bring him or her to a doctor for ...
6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout.
Is There a Supplement That Can Help Treat Acne?