What are the white bumps on my baby’s nose, chin, and cheeks?

White bumps or cysts on a newborn's cheeks, nose, and chin are called milia. While the tiny bumps bother many new parents, milia is extremely common and goes away in time. The best treatment for milia is none at all. If the white bumps concern you, talk with your baby's pediatrician about milia and what can be done for it.

Continue Learning about Acne

Avoiding Adult Acne
Avoiding Adult Acne
Won't they ever go away? As an adult, you expect pimples to be a thing of the past. But for many adults, blemishes continue to mar otherwise healthy s...
Where do zits come from?
The sebaceous glands of your skin produce the oil your tissues need to stay moist and protected. The...
6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout.
Can I Over-Wash My Face?
Can I Over-Wash My Face?