What are the white bumps on my baby’s nose, chin, and cheeks?

White bumps or cysts on a newborn's cheeks, nose, and chin are called milia. While the tiny bumps bother many new parents, milia is extremely common and goes away in time. The best treatment for milia is none at all. If the white bumps concern you, talk with your baby's pediatrician about milia and what can be done for it.

Continue Learning about Acne

Avoiding Adult Acne
Avoiding Adult Acne
Won't they ever go away? As an adult, you expect pimples to be a thing of the past. But for many adults, blemishes continue to mar otherwise healthy s...
What is a blackhead?
Blackheads occur when bacteria get into the skin and is exposed to air, turning the pimple black...
6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout.
How Do I Treat Blackheads?
How Do I Treat Blackheads?