What should I know about using sunscreen if I have blackheads?

Oil-free sunscreen should be used if you have blackheads or acne. It is important for everyone to use sunscreen to prevent skin damage and sunburns.

Continue Learning about Acne

what is pomade acne ?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
Pomade acne was first reported in 1970 in African American men who used scalp creams and oils re...
is picking my pimples really bad for my skin ?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
There is a name for the type of acne that occurs from constant picking at the lesions. It is cal...
does stress cause acne ?
While many people attribute breakouts to stressful situations, there is no evidence of stress di...
what are inflammatory acne lesions ?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
All acne lesions start as a microcomedo. This consists of a microscopic plug of the follicle. The di...