Did drinking colas cause my son’s acne?

Although diet has often been implicated in acne development, no definitive studies have linked cola drinks to acne. There are some data to suggest that dairy products may influence acne development in some individuals, but no specific recommendations can be made on avoiding dairy products. Other foods, such as chocolate and fatty foods, do not appear to contribute to acne development. Much of acne development probably has more to do with genetics and hormonal influences than anything.

Continue Learning about Acne

Avoiding Adult Acne
Avoiding Adult Acne
Won't they ever go away? As an adult, you expect pimples to be a thing of the past. But for many adults, blemishes continue to mar otherwise healthy s...
What role does diet play in acne?
Many people blame junk food for their acne, but this is a misconception -- the truth is that acn...
6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout.
Why Is It Important to Remove My Makeup Before I Go to Sleep?