When should I worry if one breast is bigger than the other?

HealthyWomen
Administration
It is quite common for each breast to be slightly different in size, a condition called asymmetry. Breast asymmetry is defined as a difference of form, position or volume of the breast, and it affects more than half of all women. In fact, one study of 100 women who wanted breast augmentation with implants found that 88% had natural asymmetries.
Having breasts of two different sizes is common. In this video, I will discuss when asymmetric breasts should be worried about.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

Women's Health

Women's Health

Did you know that women are more likely to seek medical care than men? Sexual health needs, like pregnancy and contraception, often necessitate early visits to a doctor. But as we age, various health issues affect women more than ...

men, including depression, weight problems, and certain types of arthritis.In order to maintain your health and wellness, make sure you get an annual checkup.