The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q Does a woman still have the option to have a supracervical hysterectomy?
- Q What causes a dark brown vaginal discharge?
- Q Is nipple retraction in women normal?
- Q What women's summer shoes are more harmful to feet?
- Q How will a mammogram feel?
- Q Why do women live longer than men?
- Q When should I worry if one breast is bigger than the other?
- Q How are women affected by the pressure to conceive?
- Q What is spontaneous nipple discharge?
Recent Women's Health Articles
Learn the latest in women's health with these articles.
3 Clothing Items That Can Hurt Your Health Women's Health Issues: Just Say No to Soda Pap Test or HPV/DNA Screening? Natural Ways to Ease Menopause Symptoms See All Articles