The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q What supplements can help women with thinning hair?
- Q What are some of the reasons many women feel compelled to diet?
- Q When should a woman start having pelvic exams?
- Q As a mother, how can I make more time for myself?
- Q Who is healthier, stay-at-home moms or working moms?
- Q Should I be worried if my nipples change color?
- Q Why do women talk more than men?
- Q How are laparoscopic and traditional abdominal hysterectomies different?
- Q What is the meaning of girl power?