The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q What should I do if I or my doctor detects a mass in my breast?
- Q Are women healthier than men?
- Q What is a concerning finding during a physical breast exam?
- Q Can I have a laparoscopic hysterectomy if I have had a C-section?
- Q Why might I have depressed shoulders if I am a woman?
- Q What causes night sweats in women?
- Q How can I know if I'm ready to have a child?
- Q Should I be worried if my nipples change color?
- Q What is the reason behind violence against women by men?
Recent Women's Health Articles
Learn the latest in women's health with these articles.
6 Reasons Why Women Should Weight Train 3 Clothing Items That Can Hurt Your Health Women's Health Issues: Just Say No to Soda Pap Test or HPV/DNA Screening? See All Articles