The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q Is nipple retraction in women normal?
- Q What changes can I experience from menarche to menopause?
- Q What is the areola?
- Q How can working for social and political change help women?
- Q What causes dense breasts?
- Q What are complications from a minimally invasive hysterectomy?
- Q What causes vaginal discharge?
- Q What sacrifices are made by working women?
- Q How much calcium do women need for healthy bones and teeth?
Recent Women's Health Articles
Learn the latest in women's health with these articles.
3 Clothing Items That Can Hurt Your Health Women's Health Issues: Just Say No to Soda Pap Test or HPV/DNA Screening? Natural Ways to Ease Menopause Symptoms See All Articles