The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q What causes pain in my breast?
- Q What are the drinking guidelines for women?
- Q What challenges do lesbian women face in the healthcare system?
- Q What factors can impact a woman’s sexual response?
- Q What sacrifices are made by working women?
- Q How much calcium do women need for healthy bones and teeth?
- Q What causes vaginal discharge?
- Q Can most women achieve "ideal" bodies through diet and exercise?
- Q Why are women often misdiagnosed?
Recent Women's Health Articles
Learn the latest in women's health with these articles.
Best and Worst Foods for Your Vagina 6 Experts Explain How to Improve Your Breast Health Today 3 Stinky Body Parts and How to Fix Them 3 Clothing Items That Can Hurt Your Health See All Articles