The Unique Female Body
Women's bodies are complex machines. Cycling hormones bring monthly annoyances, such as PMS, breast lumps and moodiness. Add to that birth control (for when you don’t want to get pregnant) plus possible fertility issues (for when you do) and menopause, and you've got a lot going on "down there." Start here for help.What's up down there? Test your smarts
Is it Time
Find One Near You
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The number of U.S. women diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
Women’s Health Q&As
What are the symptoms of menopause?
There are several symptoms and signs of menopause, including:
- Q What is a normal menstrual cycle?
- Q What are the top 5 health concerns for women?
- Q Does the media's portrayal of physical perfection affect women?
- Q Why would a woman need an oophorectomy?
- Q Where can I get fitted for a bra?
- Q What women's summer shoes are more harmful to feet?
- Q How will a mammogram feel?
- Q How can working for social and political change help women?
- Q Why are women often misdiagnosed?
- Q Can I have a laparoscopic hysterectomy if I have had a C-section?