Is it safe to wear a panty liner every day?

Jessica A. Shepherd, MD
OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynecology)

There are many women who wear panty liners every day due to heavy discharge, spotting or urinary incontinence; it's safe as long as you change the liner often and keep your vaginal area dry. Watch OB/GYN Jessica Shepherd, MD, explain these details.

Continue Learning about Women's Health

When Should I Start Getting Mammograms?
When Should I Start Getting Mammograms?
In 2019 alone, the American Cancer Society estimates that more than 300,000 American women were diagnosed with breast cancer, and almost 42,000 died o...
What are some early disease detection recommendations for women?
Two major early detection tests for women are: Pap smear to test for cervical cancer mammogram...
Things No One Tells You About Menopause
Things No One Tells You About MenopauseThings No One Tells You About MenopauseThings No One Tells You About MenopauseThings No One Tells You About Menopause
Hair in weird places, “menopause brain” and other wonders of the female body. 
How Does Hormone Therapy Work for Endometriosis?