What is synchrodestiny?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Dr. Chopra coined the term synchrodestiny to refer to taking advantage of unpredictable moments in your life. In this video, Dr. Chopra discusses how you can use synchrodestiny to turn problems into opportunities.

Continue Learning about Wellness

How to Manage Depression and Your Child’s Exposure to Movie Violence
Q: I’m taking the serotonin-reuptake inhibitor sertraline (Zoloft) for depression—I feel so much better!—and I assumed it was okay to keep taking my v...
What do life coaches specialize in?
Judy MartinJudy Martin
The Life Coach specializes in helping a client find the answers from within themselves. A life coach...
How Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
How Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
Find out where the most positive, least stressed people with the best diets live.
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?