Should I go walking if I have foot blisters?

Walking with blisters is not ideal. If you are to go walking then be sure to have the blister well wrapped. If you do not do this then the blister may pop which may lead to infection. As long as the blister is covered and well protected then you may walk but resting for a day or two may also be beneficial.

Depends on where the foot blisters are located. If they are on the bottom of the foot, I would let them heal before you do any kind of intense walking. I would get a blister pad/bandaid if you must walk as it keeps it sterile and allows it to heal properly. 

Continue Learning about Blisters

Blisters

Blisters

A blister is a patch of raised skin that contains watery liquid. Blisters may form when your skin rubs against something repeatedly. For instance, if your shoes are tight, stiff, or too small, the skin on your feet can develop bli...

sters as it rubs against the inner part of the shoes when you walk. Don't pop a skin blister. Instead, cover it with a bandage and let the skin heal naturally.