What should I do if I miss a dose of Vitamin D?

If you miss taking a vitamin D supplement, just take it as soon as you realize you've missed it and then go back to your normal schedule. It's not a good idea to take a double dose to make up for a missed one. Some people take vitamin D to treat disorders like hypoparathyroidism or vitamin D deficiency. For these people, it's more critical to get a regular dose of the vitamin.

Continue Learning about Vitamin D

how does modern living contribute to vitamin d deficiency or insufficiency ?
Dariush Mozaffarian, MDDariush Mozaffarian, MD
Humans first evolved near the equator in Africa, where the sun shines directly overhead for much of ...
does vitamin d really work ?
Yes, and it is estimated that about one billion people worldwide have low levels of vitamin D in the...
who should not use vitamin d ?
People who have any of the following medical conditions may experience problems that affect how the ...
can vitamin d improve my blood sugar levels ?