What is speed training?

Speed can be defined as the ability to move the body in one intended direction as fast as possible.  Therefore, speed training is a type of exercise training designed around improving the ability to move the body in one direction as fast as possible.  Usually combined with other types of training, speed training can include sprinting drills and others which involve trying to move from one point to another and in one direction as quickly as possible.  

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Transform Your Body in Three Easy Moves
Transform Your Body in Three Easy Moves
One of the hardest things about exercise isn’t that it’s hard, or that it makes you sweaty. It’s that it’s so difficult to know whether you’re making ...
What can I do if exercising has made my neck muscles big and bulky?
What can I do if exercising has made my neck muscles big and bulky? If you are getting bulky muscles...
What are the different types of exercise?
What are the different types of exercise? Stretching, strengthening exercises and aerobic activities...
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Hawaii’s year-round sunshine makes it the perfect climate to play in the sun while burning calories. One of the benefits to living in the tropics is ...